Saturday, March 6, 2010

formspring.me

I am looking for roomates...Where are you guys going to live? Can I be the "other" person?

We are planning on staying at a 3 bedroom at Patterson because it is only a dollar or so more a week then Chatham and it is the nicest. I am waiting to hear back from our other roommate to see if she has found anyone yet, so I will let you know as soon as she tells me! I read your survey and you seem like you would fit in perfectly! If you want to know anything else, you can find me on Facebook, my name is Laura Metzger and I am the one holding the purple folder!

Don't forget to formspring me I love to hear from everyone and I check it at least once a day so I will get back to you fast! Also comments are welcomed with big open arms!

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment