Thursday, February 4, 2010

And then there were... FOLLOWERS!!!

So I woke up today and immediately got on my computer for my morning ritual.
~*~Check my email for any Disney related email (check)
~*~Check the Disboards College Board tab (check)
~*~Check Facebook's CP Fall 2010 hopeful page (check)
~*~(And Now) Check Disney CP Blog (check)
I get into my blog and what do I see... FOLLOWERS!!! I got so excited I squealed. Actually squealed, like how I squeal when I get to see the castle for the first time every time I go to Disney! So as I have to be getting ready for school soon and this must be short and sweet I want to say THANK YOU (all 3 of you) because you have just made my day, and as always

Have a Magical Day!

1 comment:

  1. haha i'm glad to be a part of the making-your-day process! :P

    ReplyDelete