Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm too excited to sleep!

Can you name that quote?! (I really am, however, too excite to sleep)
So I think I am going to post about my acceptance letter! OOH, AAH!
I am normally very good with computers but for some reason I can not figure out how to post a picture of my acceptance email, so you are all just going to have to believe me that I did actually get accepted! So the chain of events leading up to and including my acceptance!

So first off I have never had an acceptance dream about the CP until two days ago. I had a dream where I got three acceptance emails and then a rejection email. It was a strange mix of emotions when I woke up and I thought it was real. Then the next night (last night) I had another one. First I want to say that I am in the process of looking for a car to buy to take with me. So the second dream was that my sister won a car and gave me the car that she already has so that I could have a car for the CP. Do two dreams... weird.

Also all day today I had been having these horrible nauseating feelings and I kept thinking, I know I am going to find out today, I can feel it, but it isn't going to be good news. Have I ever been happier to be wrong!

Today my differential equations class is over at 9 and my next class is not until 1 so I have a nice long break to sit around campus and waste time! At 9 I set up shop at a table in the lounge with my trusty laptop and sack lunch. I start to check my email and facebook and my blog and the dis boards to see if there was any news... none. I was a little bummed but since no one had heard I wasn't upset yet. I had a program due for my java class at one so I told myself that I would not check my email before I finished it. I started around 10:30 and finished a little before 12:00. When I am checking to see if I have been accepted I normally check faccebook first to see if anyone else has but this time was different. I immediately went to my yahoo account and saw that I had an email from a contact. Not just any contact but THE contact. WDW Recruiting! And in the subject line "Your Invitation". Well can I just say I started to cry and I couldn't stop shaking. Now I just want to remind all of you that I am sitting in a public lounge with probably 20 other college students sitting around me! I couldn't contain myself so I called everyone I could think of! It basically was the best moment of my life so far.

Nothing can bring me down! As I head off to my 1 o'clock class I get there and there is a sign on the board saying that my teacher wont be there until 1:30. 1:30 comes and goes and still no teacher. At 2:25 and aide shows up and tells us that she is not coming and to turn in our assignments and leave. The class is normally over at 2:40! I had to wait 4 hours to sit in class for an hour and 25 minutes only to be told that my teacher wasn't going to make it! Well if something could bring me down, I knew it was going to be her. She has been a pain in my keaster all semester!

Anyways, I am super excited and I don't think I stopped shaking for a few hours!
Congratulations again to everyone else who was accepted today! Also I still on the lookout for roommates so check my previous blog to see my roommate survey! I forgot to mention I got accepted into Fall Custodial!
And as always
Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment