Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feeling Better!

So I was feeling down earlier today because more people were getting responses but I hadn't. But just a little while ago I was on the CP Fall 2010 Facebook page and we were discussing the fact that we think everyone who has received their acceptances were in one general area of the country. A girl by the name of Caitlin told us that from what she knows last semester when they were accepting it was done by region. This is making me feel sooooo much better because it seems I am in the region that hasn't received them yet! Even if that isn't true I am going to keep telling myself that. Well I hope we all hear something soon! Keep thinking purple.
I think I might start adding a picture of Disney from the last time I went.



This is the first time I ever got to see Mickey!









Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment