Monday, February 8, 2010

The wait is KILLING me!

So it is 3:08 on Monday and it has officially been 2 weeks since my interview. I have now checked me email about 100 times today and nothing new. I am pretty sure that they sent out the emails around this time on Friday and the longer I go without hearing the more anxious I get. I keep setting little goals that I have to finish before I can check my email. One was finish this load of dishes, or pick up the living room and now it is finish this post! lol I am going crazy! I keep checking on facebook and DisBoards and it seems that no one has heard yet and if they have they have not posted it yet. I didn't have school today either because of all the snow so I had nothing to distract me during the day. Also now they are calling for 6 - 10 more inches! On top of the 20 we already have. I don't think we have had this much snow EVER! I am defiantly going to loose my mind if I don't hear by the end of the week. Well I really wanna go check my email now so I am going to end this now but Good Luck to everyone who is still waiting I am sending pixie dust and I will be doing the purple folder dance to the Disney gods for all of us!

Have a Magical Day!

2 comments:

  1. lol. Your thing about making little goals that was me today too. I'm like I'm gonna go cook lunch the I can check my email. lol. That made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me. I've been trying to clean my room all day but some how I keep ending up on facebook..haha..I'm thinking purple for everyone °o°!!!

    ReplyDelete