Thursday, February 18, 2010

formspring.me

What do you think you did better this time that helped you get accepted as opposed to last time?

I think that this time was better because I picked more roles and more in demand roles. As I have said before I only picked four last time two of them being ones that have very few acceptances. I got into custodial this time and last time I didn't even put it down as an option! I think I got custodial because I put it in my top 4 and they need so many people to do it that if you put it in your top few that they will most likely give it to you.
Also last time my interviewer seemed like she hated me and the world. It felt like from the beginning of the interview that she wasn't going to accept me. I may have been paranoid but I didn't get in, so not that paranoid!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment