Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Roommate Survey!

So I have seen this on a few peoples blogs and i thought now that I am in I will fill one out! If you are interested leave a comment or find me on facebook! Also you can email me at simpleplanchick88@yahoo.com!!!

1. Your name?: Laura

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: I will be 22 in July!

3. Male or female?:Female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight

5. Where do you live?: Pittsburgh, PA

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Custodial

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: 8/9/10-1/7/11 Fall

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I would really like Chatham or Patterson. I am not too much of a partier so Vista seems too intense for me. I would like a non-wellness so that I have the option to have alcohol in my apartment.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:I probably would like a 3 bedroom but I am not too picky with the size. I just don't want to have to pay a ton!

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to go out occasionally but I think since I turned 21 over 6 months ago I have gone out 5 times. Probably only dinner parties!

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love shrimp and pasta and cheese!!! And if I do say so myself I am a good cook! i am thinking about hosting a thanksgiving dinner while down there because I make the turkey every year for my family!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: friendly, listener, nice

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I will listen to just about anything and watch just about anything. I don't force what I like on other people and I do not like rap. My favorite bands are Simple Plan and Linkin Park.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Not a smoker!

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) I am a social drinker. Like I said before I don't go out that much i like to have a drink one in a while.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Definitely a night person!

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving most likely

18. What do you do for fun?: Read, listen to music, hang out with my friends, very normal activities!

19. What is your favorite quote?: "I've never been perfect, but neither have you."

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Just getting to be there is going to be the most amazing thing ever!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Well when I am at Disney I will be at the parks any chance I can get!

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am a very good listener.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I do not like mornings!

24: Your college: CCAC (Community College of Allegheny County)

25: Your major: Mechanical Engineering

26. Any medical conditions (optional): I have a knee disorder that makes my knees hurt pretty bad some times but it isnt that bad!

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am fairly tidy. When sharing things with other people I am VERY tidy because I know how I would feel if some one didn't clean up after themselves and I don't want to do that to someone else.

28. Anything else you want to state: I am very friendly and get along with everyone! I would love to find some room mates before I head down there!

29. Favorite Disney movie? Can't pick. I love all the classics and the ones from the 90's but my favorite is probably Alice in Wonderland.

30. How many times have you been to Disney? 4 and they were all amazing!!!

31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom!!!

32. Favorite ride? Again I can't pick but probably POTC or Haunter Mansion but again hard to pick!

33. Favorite show? Fantasmic!!!!

34. Favorite resort? POP Century (It's the only one I've ever stayed at)

35. Favorite dining? Tony's <3 but everything is good!

36. Favorite character? MICKEY! piglet and pooh

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: I like it dark but a little light is okay and a little noise is okay too!

38. I like to go to bed: late! most nights after midnight!

39. I sleep better when the room is: comfortable (temperature)

40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: like I said in 37 darker and mostly quiet!

41. I would prefer guests: clean up after themselves, if you respect me I will respect you!

42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is rude to me or any one else!

43. Do you snore: yes sometimes! I can't help it!

44. On your day off..what time would you wake up: By 10 but in Disney I don't think I can sleep away that much of a day with the Magic Kingdom only feet away!

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment