Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Congrats to everyone!

First I just want to say Congratulations to everyone who got accepted this morning (very early)!!!
That being said I don't know how much more I can take of this waiting. It seems that most people who are getting accepted are getting accepted for merchandise and attractions where those were in my top 4 I am hoping to get my number 1 of FSFB. I am hoping that is the reason why I didn't get mine yet that they only sent out those roles today. I am kidding myself of course, because I know people are already getting accepted into FSFB, I think Abby from Abby in Wonderland got FSFB. I just need to be patient but it is so hard when everyone around you is getting good news and you are left in the dark. I am trying to be optimistic but everyday people get accepted and I don't, it really casts a shadow over my optimism. I am self loathing and very sorry but I felt I needed to get this out of me and onto paper (or a blog). Also don't forget to springform me any questions you have. I am a treasure trove of knowledge. Especially about Disney!
Again Congratulations to everyone who heard today, and as always...

Have a Magical Day!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it. Even if you don't get FSFB you are going to get in. At least you already had your interview. I just had mine so I have to wait what seems to be forever to hear anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true I don't think I could wait to hear 4-6 weeks from now!

    ReplyDelete