Thursday, February 18, 2010

formspring.me

What are you most looking forward to and what are you least looking forward to about the CP?

I am most looking forward to meeting new people and getting to be in Disney!
I am least looking forward to being away from my family for the holidays. Don't get me wrong I am very excited to be there during the holiday, I have just never been away from my family for them!

Ask me anything


now that you are in, are you going to be so worked up over having to wait to actually arrive as you were just waiting for notification? you seemed to go crazy not wanting to wait the time frame they gave you. now you gotta wait months.

No I was very anxious to find out when I would get accepted because I didn't get in last time. I was so anxious because I know that the time frame that they gave me is just a suggestion of when they will actually let you know. The day I am arriving is a definite and there is no way I am going to be there any earlier. I am going to be anxious to get there and it is months away, but I now know that I am going to Disney and that will help with the wait! I will try not to annoy you with my excitement but if it is annoying you, you don't have to read it!

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment